Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Best wishes for a busy Thanksgiving!


As you can see above, my calendar for next week is a tad full. And that's good news! 9 visits a day plus 7 dogs staying here. My family get together is Saturday afternoon, so I will spend Thanksgiving evening with friends here in Poway. 

For the next week just about all I will do is petsit, feed dogs and sleep. The laundry is done, the groceries are in the frig. I'll clean house the FOLLOWING week!

I am very thankful that over the past seven years I have been able to build my business enough to remain self employed and able to pay the bills. There were many times I wondered if I would be able to make it, and I finally feel secure and happy. 

I am so lucky to have such wonderful clients. They are really nice people that I enjoy doing business with, and I count them as friends as well as customers. You can tell I am doing what I love, and I hope you are too! 

Thank you for reading and supporting me in my journey!
Bookmark and Share
© 2010 Terry Albert. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Tailor Made Pet Sitting said...

I feel the same way and my white board on the wall looks the same.
I am so thankful for the success but it does take a bit of juggling and time management to get thru the holidays :-)