Friday, December 5, 2008

Recent blogs and gifts for your clients


Before I started my Dear Labby blog, I wrote some pet sitting posts for my Everything-Pets blog. Here are the links, in case you missed them:


And a poem, written by me: Polly the Pet Sitter

I hope you will enjoy them! Meanwhile, here is another of my recent paintings. I seem to be in an Australian Shepherd mood lately. Actually, there is a reason. I get a lot of requests for Aussie artwork. You can buy t-shirts with my art of Aussies and other breeds on them at http://www.helpingudders.com. A portion of your purchase helps homeless dogs.

Some less expensive gifts are available in my ebay store. I have over 50 dog, cat and horse note card designs and a some t-shirts and leash racks. If you buy gifts for your pet sitting clients, this may be just what you are looking for. 

And for that really special someone, a gift certificate for a custom pet portrait will bring tears to their eyes. Prices start at $125 for an 8 x 10 up to $300 for a 16 x 20. See my web site for complete details or contact me

Enough of the commercial message. I'll shut up now!

No comments: